Home » » To The Honorable Mr XXX-W-Z

To The Honorable Mr XXX-W-Z

To the honorable King X
Thank you in advance for what you have taught my lord, and what you have done to me

With all respect and humility, I admit I have made ​​many mistakes, pride, arrogance, bad temper and a variety of other

But I also have compassion and care about the social life of the community

I know for sure in conscience, mr x must also exist regardless of the nature of which is more than me, to world peace, social life, compassion, freedom of religion, and many other things that are far from evil deeds

Last but not the least thanks for all the facilities that mr x have been given to me

I know for sure mr x have known me more than my self, my face, my entire family, my home address and everything about me

if allowed

I asked for something that is not big and may be less meaningful

about some of the movies that I was supposed (i don't know it's right or not) but it was really a bit similar to my fantasy

If mr x deign kindly gave me a DVD of the film, I'll be very happy for that, 

Thank you Mr X I'll be waiting for that ...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment